We believe that everyone at Fleet Primary School continually strives to meet the following six core aims:
- All children from Nursery to Year 6 and their families feel part of the happy, nurturing, secure and welcoming Fleet School Community.
- Equal opportunities for everyone to succeed and achieve their full potential in all aspects of life regardless of their individual circumstances.
- We teach a stimulating, creative and challenging curriculum that inspires a love of learning through high quality teaching and provides rich experiences both in the classroom and beyond.
- Each child develops strong self-confidence, self-esteem and inter-personal skills, instilling respect for others and an understanding of their role as an active part of the community grounded in the UNICEF Rights Respecting School’s ethos.
- Staff work in partnership with parents and carers to support children on their journey throughout their time at school laying strong foundations for resilience and future success.
- A supportive environment for staff so as to facilitate the best learning pathways and ensure a friendly and happy environment.
Vision for the Future
We believe that Fleet offers an educational, supportive and encouraging school environment for the children who come into our care. However we are aware that we should always look to improve how we operate and how we support our children's learning and development.
We have set out targets, under the categories Teaching and Learning, Pastoral Care and Well-being, Partnerships and Environment, that we will strive to achieve, along with a brief description of how we plan to do so. We believe that Fleet already meets many of these targets but we know that it is important that we put these strengths at the centre of the future development of the school.
Click the link below to see the detailed Aims and Vision for the Future document.
Core Aims and Vision - Detailed
Home School Agreement